Friday 28 March 2008

Anyone know where I can find a pink loo?

The best I could come up with in the whole of the Antipodean internet was this Fisher Price Loving Family Vanity and Toilet:


Because heaven knows, a loving family is nothing without a pink dunny.

My researches thus far into the availability of pink toilets suggests an egregious dearth of chromatic experimentation in contemporary bog chassis design. If Smelbourne is not the town wherein to rectify this deficiency, then discerning posteriors the world over have no hope.

7 comments:

TimT said...

I thought you said 'Pink Blog' at first. Plenty of those around.

Maybe it's time to start up a line in pink-coloured toilets. I can see the slogan now:

OUR PEACHY-PINK LIVERY WILL HELP YOUR DELIVERY!

Anonymous said...

Are you renovating your bathroom?

Surely it depends on how much pink you desire. I'm sure you could probably find one quite easily if you were satisfied with just the lid being pink. My mother had her bathroom done in this (whispering) apricot colour I don't really like, but she had to settle for the white toilet.

Anonymous said...

I would have thought ebay was the place to find a new pinkerstinker. Changing the seat is very easy, changing the whole toilet is very difficult.

lucy tartan said...

You could paint the existing one with nail polish or, failing that, do the rounds of a few recycled building materials places.

DS said...

Yeah, my old house had a pink loo with matching bath and sink.It was one of the reasons I lived there.

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

So, I've placed a 10% deposit (so to speak) on a pink toilet, and the 'partment wherein its housed, but the pink toilet is cracked and it leaketh small quantities of water onto the pink bathroom tiles. I'd love to replace it with another pink 'un, but may have to settle for white. At least I can retrieve the lid, a thing of beauty, scalloped like a clam shell.

DS said...

Ooooh clam shell loo lid. I like the sound of that.