Wednesday 24 March 2010

Pasta la vista, baby.

Just sent off a 17 page study leave application and now need to fall into a giant bowl of spaghetti or I will DIE of malnutrition (17 page study leave application, you understand, doing some serious sapping of the energies).

P.S. if my application is not successful, I will consider quitting my job and taking up as a professional spaghetti taster. You read it here first, comrades.

P.P.S. Dear Job, if you're reading this - not really. I'd never leave you. Even for spaghetti.

5 comments:

TimT said...

Spaghetti! Always an excellent idea.

Jayne said...

It's the bane of the linguine's life.

M L Jassy said...

I get so wrapped up in my ravioli sometimes I forget I even have a job!

Maria said...

"Pasta La Vista" - that's a horrible, terrible pun.

No sorry I have to say that because I was working on a whole lot of names of potential stories for food-themed novellas and "Pasta La Vista" was one of them and Mr Coffee almost fired an Arnie like shot at me for my terrible punniness.

But I like to play with my food.

Mr Coffee was gravy-ly concerned about this, specially when I wanted to tell gnocchi gnocchi jokes.

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

Ha!

This is what comes of using your noodle.